Frequently Asked Questions
You can check the latest price and packages HERE.
2. What are your operating hours?
Weekdays: 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Weekends & public holidays: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
*Please note that only the 1st floor of the park will be open prior to 12:00 p.m. The 2nd floor of the theme park will only open at 12:00 p.m. onwards.
3. When is the last admission?
Last admission for Exit Reality as below:
- 4 credits: 8:30 p.m.
- 8 credits: 8:00 p.m.
- 12 credits: 7:00 p.m.
Last admission for Zero Latency is: 9:40 p.m.
4. What is a credit?
Credits are what you use to go on our rides. All attractions at The Rift will cost between 1 – 2 credits, with each credit costing RM15 each.
5. What are the minimum/maximum age (height) for individual attractions?
- Junior Playland: Maximum height 130 cm
- Kid-friendly attraction: Minimum height 110 cm
- All other attractions: Minimum height 130 cm
6. How long do people usually spend in the park?
Around 2 to 3 hours.
7. Is there a time limit to being in the park?
No there is no time limit. You can play as long as you have credits left.
8. Are you hiring?
You can submit your curriculum vitae (CV) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Can I host a party here?
Yes! Submit an enquiry through our contact page.
10. Can individuals who are pregnant, or have a disability, or heart condition be allowed to play?
For safety reasons, we cannot allow individuals with the above conditions to play.
We have activities that are suitable for kids. The Junior Playland for 3 years and above, maximum height of 130 cm. We also have kid-friendly attractions for children 7 years and above. Please refer to each individual game page for more information on height requirements.
2. Do you cater for events? How many pax minimum?
We require a minimum of 20 pax for events like team building/team outing and a minimum of 10 pax for birthday parties. For further enquiries, please contact our sales & events department at +603-2201 2272 or drop us an enquiry form HERE.
3. Do you have catering service for team building/birthday parties? What is the minimum order required?
Catering services are available and the minimum persons required is 20 pax.
4. Can we bring/apply own catering services?
Yes, however, corkage charges applies.
1. Are credits applicable to Zero Latency?
Credits cannot be used to enter Zero Latency.
2. How many games are in Zero Latency?
Zero Latency Zombie Survival, Singularity, Engineerium, & Sol Raiders.
Zero Latency Outbreak Origins.
3. What is the difference between Outbreak Origins and the other games?
Outbreak Origins is a 40 minutes experience with a story line incorporated into the game play while the Standard tier games are 20 minutes experiences.