TERMS & CONDITIONS
This section explain the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use The Rift and The Rift Junior’s online ticketing facility. Please read the terms & conditions carefully. By using this online ticketing facility, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept any of these terms and conditions, please discontinue your access of this online service immediately.
ONLINE TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS (THE RIFT AND THE RIFT JUNIOR):
- This online ticketing service is currently only to be used for the purchase of The Rift and The Rift Junior entrance tickets only.
- In order to use The Rift and The Rift Junior’s online ticketing services, you must be at least 18 years old or above at the time of your usage/purchase. If you are under 18 years old, you shall only use the aforementioned services under the supervision and with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
- All transactions are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- When purchasing tickets for a particular ticket type/event, you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. For example, admission ticket for Adult and Child is limited to 10 tickets for each transaction. If you exceed the ticket limit, you will not be able to proceed accordingly.
- Payment being made does not mean that your transaction has been accepted. We will only send a confirmation via email for purchases that have been verified as genuine purchases.
- Valid pre-printed e-ticket(s) must be produced upon arrival prior to entering The Rift.
- The e-ticket is only valid if it is printed – either in colour or in black and white – on plain A4 paper, in portrait orientation (vertically) without modification to the print size, on a laser or inkjet printer.
- The Rift and The Rift Junior will accept any e-ticket that can be viewed on any digital devices. For example, a smartphone, iPad, etc.
- The Rift and The Rift Junior shall not be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage suffered as a result of any use of the facility.
- Tickets bought online are valid for a single entry upon planned date of visit.
- Tickets bought online are only valid for entry to any attraction of your choice described below:
- Exit Reality – 4 credits, 8 credits and 12 credits:
You are entitled to the tickets’ respective amount of credits (either 4, 8, or 12 respectively) to spend on any attractions (of varying credit cost) except Zero Latency (refer to Term 11(d) and 11(e) below). Refer to attractions credit cost on their respective game page (HERE).
- Zero Latency (Standard): You are entitled to 1 play of 1 game out of the 4 standard games: Sol Raiders, Zombie Survival, Singularity, or Engineerium.
- Zero Latency (Premium): You are entitled to 1 play of Outbreak Origins.
- Exit Reality – 4 credits, 8 credits and 12 credits:
- Online tickets will activate 2 hours after purchase. If you plan to visit on the same day upon purchasing, kindly allow up to 2 hours before dropping by.
- All online purchases are confirmed bookings. No refund, exchanges, or cancellations will be allowed even if the tickets are not redeemed/collected.
- All rates stated herein are subject to change without prior notice.
- Payment terms: Pre-payment must be made via credit card or debit before The Rift and The Rift Junior tickets ordered hereunder are issued.
- Cancellations and Amendment Policies: The ticket order as set out in this Order Confirmation (as defined below) shall be deemed final. Accordingly, no refund will be provided in the event of cancellation of the ticket order and no amendment to the ticket order will be entertained.
- All the following uses are prohibited and may constitute criminal offence(s):
- The resale of e-tickets to any third party;
- The email address is incorrect;
- Refusal from you (should such situations occur, the purchase is considered delivered & no refunds will be made);
- Any access, use or inability to access or use this online ticketing and/or any other website linked to this online ticketing;
- Any failure, delays in transmission, interruption, errors, omission or breakdown of any equipment, system, server software or terminal of The Rift or of the payment gateway;
- Attacked or interfered by any computer virus, corruption, worms or by any person;
- Improper use or unauthorised use of this online ticketing;
- The taking and compliance of any of Your requests or instructions via this online ticketing or any affiliates’ website;
- Any inaccuracies, errors, defects of any content of this online ticketing or other websites linked to this online ticketing；
- Any operation malfunction or defect of Your computer terminal, systems, or software used in accessing this online ticketing;
- The destruction or alteration of Your request, data, or information transmitted by You to The Rift and The Rift Junior or its affiliates’ website;
- Natural disaster, violence, warlike situations and/or reasons beyond The Rift and The Rift Junior’s control;
- And shall not be responsible or liable for unutilized e-ticket(s) and/or loss of recreational opportunities due to rides maintenance, capacity, inclement weather, special events and/or any circumstances beyond The Rift’s and The Rift Junior’s control.
- Adult refers to ages 13 to 59.
- Child refers to ages 3 to 12. Infant below 3 years old are welcome into The Rift and The Rift Junior for free.
- Additional Rules and Regulations apply in The Rift and The Rift Junior.
- No refund will be provided for any tickets/credits purchased and tickets/credits are not transferable.
- No request to change the validity date of the entrance tickets shall be entertained.
- The Rift and The Rift Junior shall not be responsible or liable for any damages (whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential), late or non-delivery of tickets, loss, embarrassment, goodwill expenses, or loss of profit incurred or suffered by You under the circumstances including but not limited to the following:
- This online ticketing not being available;
- Use Online Ticketing Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair The Rift and The Rift Junior’s Online Ticketing Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of them;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any account, computer systems, or networks associated with the Online Ticketing Services; or
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through the Online Ticketing Services or by any means not intentionally made available or provided for by The Rift and The Rift Junior.
- Admission ticket is only applicable during The Rift and The Rift Junior’s normal operating hours and not admissible to special events.
- This entitlement is not upgradeable to any other ticket categories.
- Any alteration/mutilation of the tickets/confirmation email will render it null and void.
- The Rift and The Rift Junior reserves the right to close the booth for special occasions/events.
- The Rift and The Rift Junior reserves the right to amend, delete, and/or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE RIFT JUNIOR:
- An adult (aged 18 and above) must be present for the admission of any child regardless of age into The Rift Junior.
- Kids below the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult (parent/guardian aged 18 and above) at all times when inside the play land.
- Tickets purchased online are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and not for re-sale.
- The Rift Junior reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions.
The term Authorised Third Parties describes the contractors, agents and third party suppliers with whom The Rift and The Rift Junior or other members of the The Rift and The Rift Junior Group enter into agreements from time to time and persons with whom they may contract in order to provide the The Rift and The Rift Junior Services.
By submitting your information, you consent to the use of your personal information collected by us, in the manner as set out in this Policy.
REFUND & RETURNS POLICY
- We do not issue refunds for cancellations, a change of mind or gift vouchers.
- Please contact us if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems. A refund fee may apply.
- You have up to two weeks before a booking date to cancel or re-schedule your booking. We do not accept last minute cancellations.
- If you have any issues with your booking leading up to your session, you can contact us between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Bookings can only be cancelled at the discretion of Zero Latency PTY LTD. Cancelled tickets will be credited to the purchaser’s Zero Latency account.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
- Sessions are booked back-to-back so you must arrive on time. We recommend that you arrive 10 minutes early to get a head start on the check-in, safety briefing, and suit-up process.
- Split Team – When you haven’t booked the whole session.
- If you are part of a split team, we will start the safety briefing on time for all those in attendance. Due to strict time constraints, if the Game Master has started the suit-up process by the time you arrive for your session, we cannot allow you to join.
- Whole Team – When all players in the session are your friends.
- If one of the members of your group is late, you have two options:
- You can start the game without them but if they do not arrive before you start the game, they cannot join.
- You can wait for them to arrive but your in-game play will be cut short.
- If you arrive late you will not receive a credit or refund.
- Players must be 13 years and over to play.
- Players under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to play. You will not receive a refund or credit.
- You will need to be able to walk around, unassisted for an hour with full use of both hands. People with vision in one eye are able to play.
- For safety reasons anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions are not able to play:
- Epilepsy and similar seizure disorders.
- Deaf or severe hearing loss.
- Broken leg or arm.
- Wheelchair users.
- Our experiences are not recommended for anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions:
- Heart condition.
- Heavily pregnant.
CHILDREN UNATTENDED POLICY
- Children are not to be left unattended in the waiting area as Zero Latency staff members are not responsible for the safety or care of children.
- If there is no one to supervise your child you will be unable to enter the game. You will not receive a credit or refund.
- E-Gift Vouchers are valid for use for twelve (12) months from the date of purchase and cannot be extended beyond this date.
- E-Gift Vouchers are to be treated as cash and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, previously printed and used or damaged.
- E-Gift Vouchers are released to the purchaser via email but they can be printed, reprinted or emailed as required.
- E-Gift Voucher codes are unique, for single use only and non-transferable once used.
- E-Gift Vouchers must be redeemed online at www.zerolatencyvr.com. Any outstanding balance will be credited to the account of the player who made the initial booking.
- E-Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, sold or used to purchase E-Gift Vouchers.
- E-Gift Vouchers can be used for standard session/s ticket/s and only at the location it has been purchased for.