MASCOT DESIGN COMPETITION
The Rift is hosting a mascot design competition to search for Malaysian’s new generation of creative talents to design a mascot representing The Rift! This competition takes place nationwide to students to offer a lifetime opportunity where college/university students stand a chance to unleash their creativity and to gain a future job opportunity with The Rift.
The winner of the competition will be granted RM5000 as the grand prize. On top of that, they will also secure a job placement with The Rift upon graduation! 🎓
● 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ●
The Submitted Mascot Entry Needs To Meet The Following Requirements:
a) 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 – Character of mascot: fun, loving and mischievous, loves playing everything from physical activities to high tech games;
b) 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦 – Any forms of drawing on Paper / Digital;
c) 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 via WeTransfer.com to – firstname.lastname@example.org
d) 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭 -.JPG (and).PNG of scanned Hand-Drawn Image (or) Digital Drawing;
e) 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 – Not less than 300dpi;
f) 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 – Opens until 7th March 2020 by 12:00hour
● 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ●
– 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐮𝐞 – 7th March 2020 by 12:00hour.
– 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 – 14th March 2020
● 𝐀 𝐖 𝐀 𝐑 𝐃 𝐒 ●
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞: RM5,000, certificate, trophy, and FUTURE job opportunity with The Rift.
● 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 ●
– Malaysian Citizen, no age limitation;
– Current student of College / University (or) graduates of Secondary School (or) Private School (or) Home School student;
*If above categories are not applicable kindly contact the Organiser to appeal*
● 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 ●
Artworks will be judged based on the following criteria:
– Creativity and originality of the depicted theme;
– Quality of the artistic composition and execution;
– Overall impression and completion of the artwork
● 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐒 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ●
– By participating in this (The Rift Mascot Design Competition) (“The Competition”), the participants agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. – The Rift (Adventuria Sdn Bhd) (“The Organiser”) has the right to make any changes on the terms and conditions without prior notice.
– 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 :
– There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition;
– The competition is open until 7th March 2020 by 12:00 hour; any submission after the stated date and time will not be entertained;
– No limit to submission entries per participant, however only one (1) best entry will be selected for winning category;
– All creations presented must be unique original designs and concepts; any attempt of copyright infringement will result in disqualification; entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed;
– Submitted entries must not defame any person or entity, or be disparaging to any religion, race, identity, or nation, or contain language that is lewd, obscene or inappropriate, or uses any copyrights, images, marks, trademarks or logos for which the participant has not obtained permission for their use;
– Upon submission of entry, a confirmation email will be sent to the participants, this confirmation email serves as proof of registration and specifies other details of the competition;
– 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 :
The Winner(s) in all Prize categories shall be determined as follows:
– A judging panel of industry experts shall be appointed by the Organiser in its sole discretion;
– The judging shall be based only on the subjective personal opinions of the judging panel and shall be final;
– Grand winning submission will be further touch-up & alter into final form according to Organiser’s preference.
– The Organiser accepts no liability for the decisions made by the judging panel, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard;
– 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 :
– A Ceremony Invitation Email will be sent to winning participants of all prize categories; Participants are required to provide a copy of Identity Card and/or student ID card, and Ceremony Invitation Email for the Organiser to verify their identity;
– The prizes are as stated, strictly not transferable, no other alternatives of prizes will be offered and not replaceable if lost/stolen; Prizes are subject to availability and The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice;
– Upon collection of prizes by the winners, the Organiser shall not compensate for any lost or stolen prizes;
– The costs of attending the Award Ceremony, if any, shall be borne solely by the participant;
– The organiser reserves the right to exclude any participant and withhold the award of any prizes of any participant who provides invalid documents for verification and any participant who may violate any of the above Terms & Conditions. In addition, participant who is in breach of the above Terms & Conditions shall return their prizes, if any, to the organiser and indemnify the organiser for all the damage or loss the organiser may suffer; The Organiser reserves the right to take any legal action;
– The Organisers are not responsible for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by participant/actors as a result of entering the contest or accepting the award and/or prizes. – 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 : – The Organiser reserves the right at any time and/or from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this contest with or without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, including without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud; – Any false representation, erroneous information, violation of these rules and regulations or the general objectives of the competition will result in the immediate disqualification of the participant; – The decision of the Judges & Organiser on the Nominee(s) and/or Winner will be final and binding. No correspondence in any matter shall be entertained; – In accordance with Data Protection Law, any personal data supplied by entrants will only be used by the organiser for the purposes of this competition and for future educational purposes; – The copyright of all winning entries belong to the Organiser, which the Organiser has the authority to revise, edit, use, duplicate or distribute wholly or partly the content of the entries in all promotional channels without obtaining the participant’s prior consent and/or the payment of fees of any kind; -The Organiser has the right to make any changes on the terms and conditions without prior notice; -In case of dispute, the decision of the organiser shall be final.