The Rift presents Zero Latency: Sol Raiders contest
🚨 Win up to RM 10,000 in cash and prizes!? 🚨
Yes, you heard that right. Stand a chance to win up to RM 10,000 in cash and prizes!
The Rift proudly presents a chance for you and your team to battle it out in the world’s best VR experience. Starting from today, 21st August – 21st September 2019, make your attempt in Zero Latency, Sol Raiders. Here’s how you can join:
1. Form your squad of 4 people!
2. Get your tickets on KLOOK.
3. Select a date and leave your team details at checkout.
4. Receive a voucher code per person. This will entitle you to ONE (1) game play session of Sol Raiders per person.
5. The Rift will get in contact with you within a day to schedule your sessions. Pay attention to incoming emails and make sure to check your Junk mail if you do not receive an email within a day. Do note that contest sessions are only from 5PM – 10PM daily.
6. Participants will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Do get back to us ASAP to lock down your dates!
7. Be punctual! Participants are required to arrive 20 minutes before your session starts. Latecomers will be consider an auto-forfeit and your session will not be refundable (refer to T&C).
🚨 Teams in the top 12 play for FREE 🚨
1. The first 12 teams to achieve the highest scores (3-0, winning 3 rounds in a single play session) in Sol Raiders will be eligible to enter the grand finale round as finalist on 29th September 2019.
2. All play sessions at the grand finale will be FREE.
3. Finalist will be notified via email from 21st to 23rd of September to confirm their participation in the final round.
4. Each team will be given 3 days to respond and confirm their grand finale slots. Failure to respond within the given time frame will signify auto-forfeit and the slot will roll onto the next high scorer in line.
5. The top 3 teams at the end of the day will walk away with amazing prizes:
- 1st Place – MYR 2,500 and 25 x RM 100 Klook Vouchers
- 2nd Place – MYR 1,500 and 15 x RM 100 Klook Vouchers
- 3rd Place – MYR 1,000 and 10 x RM 100 Klook Vouchers
6. Go head to head in a knockout series and be the ultimate champion of the competition.
EVERYONE GET READY TO RIFT, RAID & REPEAT.
P/S: You can now find the Sol Raider robots in The Rift! The team with the best picture will walkaway with FREE passes. Remember to tag us and use the hashtag #theriftsolraiders !
**Terms & Conditions apply.
1. Participation in the Sol Raiders PvP contest constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions (including any variations to the same made by Adventuria Sdn. Bhd. without any requirement of notice).
2. The Sol Raiders PvP contest runs from 21st August to 21st September 2019. All entries must be received by 22:00:00 (Malaysian Time, GMT +8), 21st September 2019. Late and invalid entries will not be entertained. The time is based on the Organizer’s server’s system time.
3. This contest is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia.
4. Employees of Adventuria Sdn. Bhd., affiliates, subsidiaries, related agencies and suppliers are ineligible to enter the Contest.
5. How to participate:
- Form your squad of up to 4 people (max).
- Buy your tickets on KLOOK: https://www.klook.com/en-US/preview/activity/26671
- Select a contest date for your team between 21st of August to 21st of September 2019. Booking for the next play day will cut off at 8am on the day you are booking. Example, booking for 24th will require to make your booking on the 23rd before 8am.
- Submit your team details at the checkout page. Please include:
- Team Name
- Primary contact number
- List of team member names
- Receive TWO (2) voucher codes per participant. As a team, you will receive EIGHT (8) voucher codes.
- The Rift will set your team up against another team and will notify you on the confirmed date you chose via email before 12pm on the next day after your booking. Time slots for the contest are daily from 5pm to 10pm. The last available session will be at 9.20pm.
- Participants should expect an email from email@example.com
- You are required to reply to the email to acknowledge your assigned contest date and time before 5pm upon the day of receiving the confirmation email. Example, if participants received the confirmation email at 11am, participants should reply before 5pm on the same day.
- Show up 20 minutes before your scheduled play session.
- Participants who do not show up on time for their play sessions will be disqualified and their vouchers are voided. No refunds are made out under these circumstances. The opposing team will be allowed to play their session among themselves and will proceed to the next stage.
- Any time slot rescheduling will need to be done 2 days prior to date booked. Cancellations are not allowed and non-refundable. Any unforeseen circumstances causing cancellations will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and all decisions made by The Rift and final and non-negotiable.
6. Winning prizes: Top 12 squads with the highest scores (3-0) will be chosen to proceed to the grand finale and will be contacted between 21st and 23rd September, 2019 to confirm their place via email to battle for prizes worth up to RM10,000.
- 1st place: RM2500 and 25 x RM100 Klook vouchers
- 2nd place: RM1500 and 15 x RM100 Klook vouchers
- 3rd place: RM1000 and 10 x RM100 Klook vouchers
7. Redeeming prizes: The prizes will be awarded within 60 working days to all winners provided that they have given us clear contact information.
8. The Rift and Adventuria Sdn. Bhd. is not responsible for and shall not be liable to any late, lost, or misdirected notification, or for the winners’ unsuccessful efforts to accept or claim any Prize.
9. The Rift and Adventuria Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of a similar value at any time without prior notice.
10. The Rift and Adventuria Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to reject any contest entries that are incorrect, incomplete, suspicious, or invalid. Entrants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption to the Contest and/or prevent others from entering the Contest.
11. The Rift and it’s respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisers, are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any technical errors, whether due to inaccessibility of internet network disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attacks, unauthorized data hacking, data corruption, and server hardware failure or otherwise; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet, server or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions, miscommunications, or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electrical, including, without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online; (iii) late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible emails; (iv) failed, incomplete, lost, garbled, jumbled, interrupted, unavailable or delayed computer transmissions; (v) any condition caused by events beyond the control of The Rift and Adventuria Sdn. Bhd. that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (vi) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, or from participation in the Contest; or (vii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
12. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold The Rift and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisers, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, or travel to or from any Prize-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
13. Data Protection:
- By participating, Participants grant the Organizer and its affiliates the permission to use his/her name, photograph or image for future advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the Contest in any and all media without additional compensation, notification, or permission.
- By participating in the Contest, the Organizer agrees to only collect it, use it on the Facebook page and the Website and protect it as set out below. This section also outlines the Participants’ rights regarding data protection, and tells the Participant how to contact the Organizer.
- At times the Organizer may retain third parties to process the Participant’s personal details. All such third parties are contractually obliged not to use the Participant’s rights include:-
- A right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal detail at any time by contacting us via Private Message on The Rift’s Facebook page and providing us with the Participant’s name and email address so that we can remove it.
- A right to obtain a copy of the personal data which we hold about you [we deserve the right to charge a small fee for the exercise of this right].
- A right to have incorrect personal data we hold about you corrected.
14. If the Participants wish to raise any data protection issue with the Organizer, or exercise any of their legal rights, please contact the Organizer via Private Message on The Rift’s Facebook page.
- The Organizer take reasonable precautions to keep the Participant’s personal data secure, and require third party data processors to do the same. Please note, however, that the Organizer may release the Participant’s personal data if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
- Personal data of a data subject may be disclosed by a data user for any purpose other than the purpose for which the personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to that purpose, only under the following circumstances:
- The data subject has given his/her consent to the disclosure
- Is necessary for the purpose of preventing or detecting a crime, or
- For the purpose of investigations
- Was required or authorized by or under any law by the order of a court
15. Rights of the Organizer:
- The Rift and Adventuria Sdn. Bhd. and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, and advertising/promotion agencies make no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of any of the Prize, including, without limiation, their quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
16. By entering, winners agree to grant The Rift and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her name, details submitted through the Contest website, likeness, biographical data and statements for any purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, trade, or promotion, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. If the winner cannot be contacted, the registration is ineligible, fails to claim a Prize, or fails to timely return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the Prize maybe forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Refusal or return of the winner notification as undelivered will also result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Judges’ decision is final. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
- Appeals to check the status of entries will not be entertained.
- In case of any dispute, Adventuria Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to make the final decision.
- Adventuria Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to use any material received during the contest (including participant’s name, photographs, answers, etc.) for advertising, marketing, and communication purposes.
- By entering this contest, all participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept the Terms & Conditions, and the decisions of the sponsors, which are final and binding.
Copyright© 2019 Adventuria Sdn. Bhd. All rights reserved. Need help? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org